OKay, so you know we have the 3 dogs. I spoke of them very lovingly in the introduction post...well friends, the honeymoon is O-V-E-R!! What was I thinking?!?!?!? So to my point...Riley gets frustrated too. So much that she felt compelled to make behavior charts for them! Yep....you heard me right...be sure to click on each one for more detail. She updated them today because Lily was being bad and the other two were listening...hahaha kids!
Friday, October 17
prepare to laugh!!....
Posted by
Riley
at
9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is AWESOME! Please tell her that we need her charts at our house for Harley and Wilson! :) Love to you! Debbie
ok this is hysterical....behavior charts for the dogs....hmmm I need those around this house...but not for the dogs!!! Great job Riley Mo!
ahh hahahahahahaha aaaa hahahaha oh geez! ah um...she is too funny
Post a Comment