Seems as through I go through this life hoping and wondering if anything I say gets through to my little girl. She is wonderful and so special to me, but I really do wonder if she hears some of the messages I try to get across. After coming home from school yesterday, she was busy in her playroom. Almost too quiet. Eventually she came out and had this to show.In case you can't read it, it says "Message for God"
This says, "From Riley To God I Love You". All that I can say is Thank God she does hear me. Thank God she knows how real God is. Thank God she knows He loves her and loves Him in return. Thank You God!!
Tuesday, October 28
All that I can say...
Posted by
Riley
at
6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
my eyes are tearing up as i type. too stinking cute! i love that girl to death
Post a Comment