We were so proud of Riley today!! Her teacher Miss Harvey emailed me to let me know she had won the "Go-Getter" award for her class for the week. Her school is awesome!! They do so many wonderful things for the kids and the teachers....The teachers are amazing and all that I have met seem to have such a passion for what they do!! I feel so blessed that Riley is zoned for her school where we live. She loves it and is doing great!! Every Friday, they have "Friday Morning Live". It is a pretty big deal. The kids are recognized for being good. This week it was for Self Control. So proud my kid got it. Have to say I was a little stunned though! haha
Friday, October 17
Gunstream "Go-Getter"
Posted by
Riley
at
8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Way to go Riley!!! We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment