CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29

Random Facts...2 months later!

So, kind of new at this whole "Tagging Thing"...so here goes!!! I have been tagged by Rachel to blog about 6 random facts about myself so check this out!!

#1. Check me into the nuthouse...I'm claustrophobic and a control freak...explains my fear of flying completely!! The older I get, the more OCD I get. Weird, right?

#2. I am crazy in love with my family! Riley and Brad are my world...I am so very blessed to have them. Amazing parents, siblings, in-laws, cousins...family!! Thank you God!!

#3. I like my coffee with lots of cream and lots of sugar...service with a smile!! My family makes fun of me and says I look like I am drinking milk!!

#4. I am a total hypochondriac...to the point of insanity. I hope that half of what I diagnose myself with never happens...I would be a goner!!

#5. I like to think of myself as Hannah Montana's BIGGEST FAN!!!~~my hubby always corrects me and says, "No baby, you are her OLDEST!!"...o well just trying to get into things my little Doodle Noodle is into....where is the harm in that?!

#6. I never meet a stranger. I like to think I have a Big heart. I love helping people, getting to know new people and making new friends. I sometimes feel like a mother hen...I want to take care of anyone I come in contact with...on a good day of course!! hehehe

The nutball here TAGS...Holly , Rachel, Lea Ann , Kim , Amy & Jamie


The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
7. If you have already done this...make a new rule and change it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment