So I keep thinking of MTV Cribs...This is "where the magic happens"...ugh...TMI I know. It just keeps seeping into my brain...sorry. This is our bedroom. We love it, It has lovely bay windows and plenty of space. We need to decorate a little better and add some furniture...I guess, trust me we are taking hand outs at this point!!....o well...we love it! I am not great at decorating....so people...do me a favor and give me some tips...Kim...I am counting on you!!
Sunday, October 26
More house pics...
Posted by
Riley
at
9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I think it needs a massive size boudoir picture of you to go over the bed to match that fluffy pillow. hahaha hee hee ha ha...I couldn't help myself...yeah I'm not the one for decorating advice.....
looks cozy!! i LOVE all the pics i have seen of your house. maybe one day soon i'll get to see in person. and LOVE the black and white of the tree and bridge
Post a Comment