CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29

My Little Dance Diva






Riley has a dance recital coming up on June 7th. This is her in her costume. I did not ask the girl to pose. She was just working it~!! Are you kidding me? I am almost scared. But at the same time, she is just too cute! My mom is coming next Thursday the 5th and we are really excited. Check out my little ham and for God's sakes people, leave a comment!! And notice Brad in the backgound at our new place, I guess he is looking or something! Gotta loving him!!

4 comments:

Lea Ann said...

She's is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Riley is a ham - wonder where she gets it :) Can't wait to see you guys in June - we're actually coming for a few days this time!

Rachel Spence said...

Look at her! She is such a diva! Can't wait to hear how the recital turns out.

Kim said...

RIOT!! I love the outfit! I can't wait for those days!!

Post a Comment