CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23

Face time with my cousins Jessi and Samantha

DId I mention that they hunted eggs only to come in and set up a candy shop? Little entreprenuers!!
Silly Girl!!...
Riley & Jessi! How cute!~!
Riley, Jessi and Samantha...cousins...
These girls obviously love each other!!
We went to Nashville for Easter and had a great time. It was a pretty quick trip, but fortunately, we were able to fly!! (Thanks Mom & Dad Call, Grandpa and Grandmommy)...I was able to capture Miss Riley Mo playing with Jessi and Samantha. Riley and Jessi are 3 years apart, and Samantha is the Big girl ~~ but they always have so much fun together!! Thanks for the great time girls and thanks Granny for letting us come to your house to play!!

OMG~~ Did I mention I am still tripping out that my child is THIS BIG!!! Seems like yesterday she was born...or the test was positive!! Really!!??!!

1 comment:

Rachel Spence said...

I missed this post. What cute pictures! I think I might steal the pic of Granny's toyroom and Riley on the shelf. =)

Post a Comment