Riley was with her daddy all weekend. Her tooth has been loose FOREVER!! I have even tried to pull it a few times. No such luck and it seemed to hurt her. I left it alone. Well, this Saturday, I was making some Chili for my honey when I got a Pix MSG on my cell. Opened it up and low and behold...It was my Doodle Bug....Minus one front tooth!@!! Guess that's what she'll be asking for for Christmas...All She Wants For Christmas is Her One Front Tooth!!!....k...done with all that...I cried for ever...but then realized this is just one of many milestones!!
Isn't she the prettiest little girl?!?!?
Saturday, September 20
She lost her first tooth!! Sniff, Sniff....
Posted by
Riley
at
12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can't believe she lost her tooth already...she can't be old enough for that. Crazy!!
The only thing I could think about was losing my first tooth thanks to Grandpa. I was so protective of that extremely loose tooth. A trip to their house and it was gone. He did not hold back, but it was quick and painless. I had not thought about that in a long time.
It was one of many many milestones for Riley.
Post a Comment