I could go on for days about how amazing the staff at Preston Kiddie Kollege is...really. I am one of those paranoid Moms and leaving Riley at PKK, was a breeze! Miss Shantal always has answers for me and is so together. I love her....sorry I mispronounced your name and hopefully, I did not misspell it too!! Miss Beth... she was new when it was time to say goodbye. Even though I do not know her well, she was so sweet and very easy to talk to. Miss Dionne was great too! So caring and even brought Riley out to the car for me one day when I had strep throat!
Auntie!!....ahhh ~~ what can I say...you made me feel so confident leaving Riley in your care. You love all of those kids like they are yours. You are truly gifted, as is your staff. Thank you so much for all you gave me and of course, all you gave Riley. We will always have wonderful memories of our times at PKK and will be back next summer!! Riley & Miss Shantal
Riley & Miss Beth
Riley & Miss Dionne
Riley & Auntie Maria (the director)
A family portait
Friday, August 15
More graduation pictures...
Posted by
Riley
at
8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thank you for sharing this with me. I miss you all so much especially my little princess. I am sure she is having a blast with her new school. I can not wait to see her and you guys soon.
Post a Comment