CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18

Riley's Birthday suprise!






We tricked Riley on her actual birthday. See, it was like a Monday night and we told her it was just too bad we could not see the Hannah Montana movie as it had already been taken out of the theater. We told her we were seeing something else and I am so glad I brought my camera! We were the only ones in the entire theater and told her we had gotten her a "private screening". Enjoy the pics. They are priceless if you ask me. You can tell in the last picture, she is sayong, "It's" with her lisp. She was saying, "IT'S HANNAH MONTANA!!!!"

5 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

Too fun!! I'm diggin the glasses! hee hee

Riley said...

It was a 3-D movie. That is why she is sporting the glasses!!

I love how you can feel her excitement!

Lea Ann said...

Everyone loves HM! Her and Jessi would have a great time- Jessi is obsessed! That is a neat birthday suprise!!!!

Kristen said...

THAT movie is coming on disney channel july 26 at 8/7 central

Riley said...

Thanks for letting me know Kristen....it was cool to hang out with you that day...talk your parents into coming to Dallas...

Post a Comment