
Today is my Mom's birthday. She is the most wonderful Mom I could ever want. She is always helping me out, whether it be giving me money, giving me advice, being a support system, calming me down about my latest MS symptom or just loving me in that special way only a mother can love her child. So here is to my Mom. The most amazing woman I know. I love you so much Mom and hope your birthday was wonderful!!! Sure wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!! Big hugs from your first daughter and her family all the way in Dallas, Texas. We will be back home before you know it!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Monday, December 3
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!
Posted by
Riley
at
5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy birthday Aunt Debra!
Couldn't have said it better little sis. Kudos. You're the best mom!
cute kid amy! glad we got to talk the other day. take it easy.
sam
Post a Comment