CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13

Brad's Birthday


My two babies...Brad is 31!!!!



I am crying over this ugly cake...

Today we celebrated Brad's first birthday as a married couple. I am ashamed to say, it was not the greatest birthday he has had....in my opinion. I am not completely sure how he felt about it. I had to work, and Riley was sick. He did have the day off from work, which was good, but we ended up in the doctors office. Riley was fine just a little cold. He ended up taking her when i went back to work, to Best Buy for a "reverse birthday present", as he called it. She got a playsatation game. I did make him a birthday cake....if you can even call it that. Riley helped me mix the cake up. Maybe I should have let her do the whole thing!! Maybe it would have turned out better. I tried to throw it away through my tears, but he would not let me. Let me know what you think of it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Brad! Umm did the cake taste good?? That's what matters. =)

Anonymous said...

looks like you all had fun. I am with Rachel, as long as the cake tasted good,lol.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahha........aaaaaaahahahahaha......ha ha

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and i LOVE the picture of riley and brad

Anonymous said...

Taste is all that matters, I was always one to put comfort before looks and that looks like one comfortable cake.

Happy Bday Brad ! We love ya bro.

Post a Comment