Riley will be with her Daddy for Halloween so I got to take her to the party at school! She looked fabulous!! If you think green skin and a big nose with a wart is fab!! There she is with the director of her school, Aunite Maria! We also went over to her friend Callie's house Saturday night. They got to bob for apples!! How Fun!! Then Sunday, when Brad got home, We carved our pumpkin! Riley picked the pattern, I got it started and Brad finished!! What a busy weekend!@! No wonder I did not want to get up this morning!!<
Monday, October 29
Halloween Party @ Preston Kiddie Kollege
Posted by
Riley
at
5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Whoa girlie--what a costume! I almost couldn't tell it was Riley! haha Did you buy that or did you come up with that get up?? She looks cool!
love it love it love it, too cute
All the pictures are great! Your little witch ia adorable!! We hope you are able to get these comments.
We are so proud that somebody in our family knows how to create a Web site or a blog (we don't even know what to call it), but it is wonderful to be able to share your photos and news!
Just so you know, we got your comment. Thanks for leaving it...Therese and dick and everyone!!! That is the fun part for me!!
Post a Comment