Riley was with her Daddy for a whole month over the summer. I missed her so much and was going crazy!!! Fortunately, I had new hubby Brad to keep me company and we were really busy making a new room for her. She was so surprised when sh came home!! Not only did she have a new room, but a new dog and a new step-Dad AND...YaYa was here too!!! When she gets excited she says.."huh?!" We heard a lot of that. It was too cute!!!
Sunday, June 17
Riley's homecoming and new room
Posted by
Riley
at
6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay! I like the layout and the pics down the side. Looks great!! Riley's room is supercute. Can't wait to see it in person sometime!
Rachel
BTW if you want anyone to be able to comment remember you have to manually change that---right now only blogspot users can post comments. Just fyi
Yay! I am so glad you have a blog now! I think Rachael has a link to ours on her page! Rileys room is adorable!
Hey!! I am so glad to see you guys on here! Your blog is so cute! We miss you guys and hope to see you all very soon! We love you all!
awww her room is soo cute!! good job! gosh it even had a little table for tea parties and stuff! i bet she loves it- i would :)
Post a Comment